- General Information
- All Workshops
- DCF Registration
About Center for Professional Innovation
Expect the best in skill-building, information, and inspiration
- Reputation for providing high quality, skill-oriented training and consultation designed to strengthen the competence of professionals
- Recognized for offering state-of-the-art training for close to 30 years, with more than fifty experts providing training throughout the United States and internationally
- Earned repeat business as a result of our responsiveness to workshop participants’ needs
- One-day workshops throughout the year held in Chelmsford, MA, Foxborough, MA, Hyannis, MA and Sturbridge, MA
- All of our workshops offer CE Credits for social workers, mental health counselors, national certified counselors, marriage and family therapists, psychologists, occupational therapists, and substance abuse counselors
- Cost-effective in-service training: hourly, daily, and ongoing at a time and location of your choosing
- Custom-designed seminars tailored to meet your training needs
Our trainers are all experts in their respective fields and train and consult nationally and internationally. All have strong educational credentials and draw from extensive experience in private practice, leadership roles in mental health or educational institutions. They will:
- Challenge you to benefit from their expertise as exceptional seasoned practitioners
- Recognize and understand your challenges, constraints, and goals
- Guarantee concrete and practical training, providing you with skills you can apply directly to your work
- Eagerly share their experience with you and facilitate a dynamic exchange of ideas
- Elicit lively participation through real-world, hands-on exercises and focused discussions
- Offer you the opportunity to voice your concerns, insights, and solutions with professionals from other organizations like yours
- Facilitate change, growth, and new directions
- For full day workshops, please use the below button.
- For specialty events, half day and premium workshops, please use the below button to register:
Registration: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Workshop: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.